I am so proud of you !

S earned a special reward star and a big big kiss from mummy.

S show compassion to others...
On the same day we went Jurakids Indoor Playground,This happened in the MRT ( We were back from bedok MRT to Bishan)S got a seat after transfer to circle line, I got another seat opposite S after a few stations and daddy is standing in front of S.
Suddenly, I saw S secretly talk to daddy. I wanted to check with daddy what's happening ? At this moment, I saw S stand up approaching and talking to one old man standing in front of her but the man is facing me. I heard the man said " 不用!我只有两站". I straight away look at S, I saw her look a bit sad and doesn't know what to do next ! then I talking softly to her asked her sit back.I looking at her, she still feel uneasy sitting there.. immediately, I call her come to me, then I give her a big hug, kiss and tell her, she is doing the right thing, It's Ok that the man never accepted the offer seat.
After S back to her seat, one women beside her praise her " Good girl". and another auntie beside me also praise S " well-behaved".

How many people could give up their seat to others when they are also feel tired ? S is only 6 and 6 months old child ! She could do that ! Isn't it amazing :).

I saw S smiling face again after received good words from aunties.She is a happy child again. Sabrina ! Mummy is so proud of you !

S is also a Independent child. She could finish all her school work independently. No need me sitting beside and also never call me for help.

Sabrina, I hope you continue to show your "LOVE" to others.Mummy will always beside you !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

MacRitchie Reservoir