Lorong Halus Wetland

I used to bring S for cycling and roller blading at promenade riverside, when we were at Sengkang.That time. this place still not fully done.
http://tongfamilysabrina.blogspot.com/2011/03/riverside-walk-near-our-house.html
http://tongfamilysabrina.blogspot.com/2011/04/punggol-promenade-riverside-walk.html
Today, I went with my friend Sammi Cheng for a photo taking trip..we, both have a same interests..we both likes adventure on nature, likes photos taking and park explore. Sammi ! U agree ? hehe
Red Bridge,Punggol-Serangoon Reservoir

Unique lights along the reservoir

The Punggol waterway...

Sunrise Gateway..


Water lily...





Cattail




This photo taken by Sammi Cheng,,don't know what happened to my Camera (Canon D60) can't focus properly at the precious moment. How Do Butterflies Mate?

A Red Dragonfly

A little snail..

The very Hungry Caterpillar

Comments

  1. Hhehe - next time we can go mountain climbing too. HAHA!

    Ok, the suaku me has not gone to Henderson waves yet. Maybe you can be my guide. I'm not sure which part to start.

    Wish can go cycling, but the rentals are not open in the morning at Punggol. Oh well. Pasir Ris bike rental open by 10am ... East Coast - abit too far. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henderson waves ! I went there many year ago think in 2009..that time we started from Hort Park but could not finish e whole journey.
    Good ! one day,we could climb mountain at Bukit Timah first :)

    Sam: bring your own bike la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a bike lor. Any idea how much a foldable bike costs? (can put in my car (only problem cannot put child seat, eh?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The price range very wise fm at least $100 -$500 .Think got cheaper range less that $100 :). Have a look at AMK ntuc or giant or carrefour

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

Bras Basah+Met Chen Yuyun at National Library