Happy Mother's Day..How she touched my heart !

Friday, after school S mentioned to me about Happy Mother's Day coming soon, she want to give me a very good body massage, then I answered "OK" with my big big smile,I know sometimes can not take it too serious about a child promise,I will feel disappointed if S never fulfil her promise to me.
Night time after her shower, she asked me lay down on bed and she want to me full body massage.. started from shoulder, hands, legs, head, face... she even stood up on my back to go massage.. and her weight is just nice for me.
I feel warm.. I could feel the emotion welling up inside of me, tears started pouring out of my eyes. S saw and asked,,"Mummy, why you cry ?". S said "Silly Mummy".

Next day, We visited my father in JB. When we back from JB on Sunday. S mentioned that she need to make a "Happy Mother's Day" card from me, told her she can do the card tomorrow, Monday, no school day. Early in the morning, S asked for a paper and started her design on card.

I feel touched...Thank you ! so much my little princess..I love you too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point