Painting in the Park

I saw some FB photos of Preschool outdoor activities in other country. Their way of learning is very fun and creative. They let kids free play at their workshop.
messy up their place "learning for life"
They made their learning journey not so bored for the children.
GO Outdoor ! is the best way for learning. I always have this idea in my mind. "Painting in the Park" 写生.
So, after enjoyed some snacks at Junction 8 Pizza Hut. I brought S to nearby park to do painting. Things that we to bring ..A picnic mat, a bucket of water, a small container, painting, dry cloth, color painting, paint brush...
WE went up to a small hill behind e "Bishan Harmony park". find a shady spot. Wow ! such a windy day, our mat and drawing papers are flying everywhere.
Looking down ! We saw a lot of teenager were playing skate boarding.

First time ! S so concentrating on her painting without looking at the boys :).

Very fast ! She has completing her first painting. S explained her painting to me.
I am imagine,I was on the plane looking down at the green field and flowers.

Second! Finger painting.

We spend about 1 hour and 30min there , S still wanted to do her 3rd piece. But is too late to stay on.

I have done one too.


No need to clean up the place just pack and go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point