1st day of reflooring-Sengkang Swimming Pool

Thursday , I have my English Speech and Drama class today.
1215pm Daddy and Mummy picked me from school . Me and daddy took bicycle to Sengkang Central but mummy need to walk to compass point. Straight We go lunch at compass point food count at 4th floor. I share mixed rice with daddy.
after lunch we go library. I have read few story book about 2.30pm we left the library.
Sengkang Swiming Pool. Yes, we need to take LRT to Farmway.
On the way , I see a lot people flying kite at open field.
I not usually go Sengkang Swimming pool because I have my swimming lesson at Yishun Safra club. Every saturday i need to go my lesson at 11.30.
I like sengkang swimming pool because there have a big big playground.
because of swim lesson .I'm able to swim at 1.0 high pool . Mummy says i have improved my swim distance.
We leave about 5.00pm after that we go upper serangoon for dinner got home about 7.00pm.
Because of house floor already removed so mummy need my help,I was helping to keep the clothing to bedroom. Daddy has do the folding job. mummy bathing for me.
I gone to bed at 8.00pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point