A Nice book- Good Bye , Old Friend !







Goodbye, old friend

mean "shi qu" bu shi jie shu

Bobo is a dog and Helen is a little girl


Bobo had been a part of the family ever since Helen was born.

Helen would always play , hub him and take him wherever she went.


But things have been changed.. Bobo"Sheng bing le" after school Helen went to see Bobo and said to Bobo "It seems strange without you waiting for me at the door"
One day , she went to find Bobo , she look it bobo's house but couldn't find he. then she cried out " Mom! Bobo is gone"

until here ! Sabrina has always cry out loudly'
Mummy ! I don want Bobo died. I don want !
I want Bobo stay with me forever.
Oh god ! Sabrina has put herself in helen.

Then i need to hug and kiss Sabrina and explain it says " Sabrina Bobo 's is always in our hearts" It wouldn't died.
Sabrina stay quietly ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point