My home work


Chinese home work I like it , i manage to learn all the basic stroke. so writing a Chinese character is not so difficult. I need to improve recognise the chinese charater.


My Arts home work , I am don't do it everyday because sometime i just don't like it because is very tiring job.

I have this English Grammar everyday a page , This is my routine work time at 8.00pm ,sometimes will be early for my home work .
I will have a playing time with daddy
When i was 1 year old, daddy will do some "GYM" with me. like upside down, judo, monkey bar, balance with one leg. blink fold games... we do puzzle... we playing words games
mummy will do Yoga with me,.. we will pratice how to "breathing".
we are playing feeding the fish .. I will be a feeder and daddy will be a fish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point