First Mission work @ Care Corner

I wanted to show and teaches Sabrina how to be a person with compassion and helpful in her life and to help developing compassion. I plan to let her involve in social volunteer work 。just like bring her to visit in old folks home, children home..I got some volunteer contact from 七嬸婆。。
and I contacted with Care corner at Toa Payoh..according to the person in charge (Molly) they do not encourage one time off thing. They prefer those who's can go regularly.
I am tried to arrange a trip down with all the mummies that I know.. but too bad everyone could not make it cos the volunteer work is have to be on weekday and the timing between 12-2pm.
The arrangement had to be cancel cos no one could make it.
Ms Molly understand that I had make my effort to organized and I also have strong will wanted to do the volunteer work.. so she allow me went down with Sabrina.
When we are reached, we saw a group volunteer started to sing song for them.

Sabrina also join in the last song with them..Goodbye my love.

After that I get Sabrina to sing for them too. she sing " 2 Little ducks" and "We wish you a merry Christmas".

Sabrina shake hand and say "hello" with elderly. All the old folks said Sabrina very brave..

Sabrina doing coloring with them... Sabrina show her patience and friendly with the elderly..

Sabrina did a very good interaction with all the old folks...

Ms Molly very surprise that Sabrina do it very well.. and we can see all old folks also very happy to play with Sabrina.

This care corner is not a old folks home is a " DAY CARE" for old folks have no children. Every morning the staffs will go their home to bring them down to the centre.. to give them foods and do some activities with them.
They have only about 24 old folks. small organisation.. Good for starting volunteer work with them.


Sabrina want to do the volunteer work again..she agree to learn Chinese 60s oldies songs like 梅兰梅兰我爱你,。。。next trip she will sing it for them.
Clap clap for my girl.. she was great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point