illegal parking along Sengkang East Way

Every morning, I need to cycle my girl to school at St Anne's church Kindergarten along the Sengkang East Way..
There are many of childcare center.. a lot of parents drop their children along the road side.. but some insensitive parents stop their car and blocking the path way..
Because of that I need to turn out my bicycle to the main road and all cars coming from opposite of me. That's very dangerous for me.
Not only me.. I also saw some maids , grandparents have to carry their pram to the main road too. that's too much..convenient yourself but put other peoples in danger.
I had wrote a complain letter to LTA department.Hope thing will get better after that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point