Library at NEX

Last week, we went Library at AMK, we did not return books ..All 12 books will due on 2 Apr .
Sunday, we went again library at NEX 4th floor..we did not brought all books again NEX is a new branch, they got a lot of new books.. too bad I can't borrow.
A cute polar bear taken from serangoon MRT ...

Today, I need get some new books and I had lost Sabrina library card for more that 3 weeks..need to get card replacement too. I paid $1 for new card.

We also find out there are more comfortable cushion chairs.



and the bigger space...

We 're borrowed 18 books for 3 cards.. I got some chapter books like Muffin from windmill books, Rainbow magic,Colour Young Puffin .. all these are more age 7 and above.



Some general knowledge books Earaches,Sorting Materials, about Frisbee

Some books for pre-school level too

Comments

  1. Oh, haha - JR took photos with the exact same polar bear. The NEX library has lots of new books, but not exactly big. The Bishan & AMK libraries are still larger. Hah - you like taking videos in the library too, huh? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went Bishan and AMK library quite often too.. bcos my IL staying bishan lo.
    I taken video when she is willing read it to me in public.. sometimes she doesn't want it.
    I been stop by librarian b4 said not to taken video or photo in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, there are signs that say not to. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not see the signs b4... so i just blur,,,ur blog did put comment ? bcos.. afternoon went ur blog saw ur son with violin very cute !

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't put the photos of the trip to NEX yet... haha. I totally forgot about it until I read your blog. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry .. I think i had typo error... what i mean is I want to put comment on ur blog.. but yet i can't find comment button.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL - it's at the bottom of every post. It's called "sharings", not "comments" on my blog. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point