Emotional or Highly Sensitive Child ?

No ballet lesson due to teacher on training course.
after swimming lesson we headed to Bishan Library.
She was reading this story book " I miss Ah kong". suddently, I saw Sabrina was rubbing her eyes..the story make Sabrina cry.
Sabrina told me "Ah Kong very sick and dies" and Ah Hwee missed Ah kong.
after I give her a "hug" told her is just a story.
This is not the first time she cry because of the sad story. She cried when she was 2/3 year after the sad story from me.
I am not sure whether is this a good point ? mean "she is kind hearted". or mean her good understand skill ? or good vocab?

Again, she cried when she watching "Beauty and the beast"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point