Balloon Sculpting Workshop @Sg Cares

Recently, I had joined SG cares.. This is my first balloon sculpting workshop from
7pm to 9pm. As first timer I feel a bit worry.. but this feeling gone after we entering to the center.. they are very friendly.
Sabrina and I could mix around with them. Sabrina's very sociable, she could making friends on her own.

This workshop will teach how to make "Dog,Tulip and Sword.

I saw one 哥哥 helping to teach Sabrina how to make "Dog". and I am too busy doing my own balloon sculpting and I totally forgot about Sabrina.. I saw a lot of volunteers help to entertaining sabrina and She 's having fun.

Yes,after this workshop we hope we could start our volunteer work with them in Nov.
and Sabrina does'nt mind to do volunteer work with mummy. so far Sabrina show her passion with others, shows caring to others. meaniful life in her learning journey.

Sabrina brought back a lot of her favour balloon sculpture.

Comments

  1. my colleague joined such workshop before! hee. think its really a good experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, pls continue to update abt ur work with SG cares..maybe next time i can join (very hard to commit weekly stuff but once in a while should be OK esp when they allow kids to come along)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point