3D2N Bukit Gambang Resort City Kuantan, Pahang on 16 Nov to 18 Nov 2011

Recently,I quite like it buying deal from Internet. I saw this deal looks very fun and adventures..the package inclusive of Water Theme Park Ticket + Flying Fox Zipline ride + Jungle Farm is suitable for our family.
Sabrina has not problem taking long journey coach.We start our journey at 6.30am reached resort at 12pm.


after taking our lunch at e cafe.. our 1st stop at Bukit Gambang, Water Park

We need to take Mini Tram from the resort to water Theme Park.

but we need to buy cash card to paid for rent of float,e resting shelter place and foods.



Sabrina was very brave, she had tried a lot of higher slide that I dare not even try it.This slide is very high, deep,this slide going down very fast, up and down that really scary. She has going for 5 times continually.


Family raft ride...After taking this photo . I was holding my camera for e ride.. water got in my digital camera.. price paid.

We had enjoyed very much in the water theme park.

Our family tee :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point