Punggol Promenade Riverside Walk

Sabrina went Rollerblade at Promenade Riverside Walk again.

We met one father and son ... they are fantastic in playing Rollerblade. The father volunteer to teach Sabrina how to play Rollerblade in a right way.. how to "break fall" and how to move and also how to stop.
http://www.tellmehowto.net/howto/rollerblade_862
Thanks to their tips .. I need to keep reminding Sabrina, she need to lift up her legs.If financial allow... I also want to sign up Sabrina for the inline-skating course. Too bad, her daddy still have not got his job..:( worries

I intend to bring Sabrina go Rollerblade more often, more practice.
Hoping one day, Sabrina could zooming like them.

Comments

  1. Do you rollerblade with her? I miss rollerblading...must go again soon. Used to frequently before I had this baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played skate during my teenager time too. I need one pair rollerblade first then i can rollerblade with S.
    did u spend more time with JR when compare with all ur other children ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go buy a pair of rollerblades lah. Get a good pair, the cheap ones really not worth it. I think I spend more time with my eldest. With JR, I'm too busy, and too old to enjoy him, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Thinking of too.
    from what i have see ur blog and ur fb.. u are still very active with JR. and your family like more on music family. go concerts , go arts center..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's only bc the rest are mostly not at home. My eldest girl is home only at night. So's my eldest boy - and right now he stays in school and comes back only weekends. Mornings until afternoons, it's just the little one around. Even weekends, the older ones don't like to go out with us, only the youngest one. I just went thru' my blog - mostly about school events, activities and all that the kids do, not just music. But well, the kids do music, so obviously it's part of school too. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe - of course. Aiyoh , my chinese so bad - i had to check dictionary for 俗语. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point