Hort park and The Southern Rigdes


Sunday, as usual morning i attending bible class at 9.00am follow by 11.00am .
We travel down to Harbour Front . We have our lunch at Ham at Vivo City.
about 1.00pm , we are taking to bus no. 100 to Hort Park.
Once we'r reached, I see a lot of people . Oh is because today they have a event call " Clean and Green Singapore 2010"
A lot of Aunty and Uncle bring their plastic bottle and exchanged the lucky draw. They are a lot carry suitcase with full of recycled things.

Daddy and I also going to stage to play a Games. My daddy had won Econ Taxi fare for $70.00
As the same time , we also have a lot of fun.

After Hort Park , We headed to Southern Rigdes .At first we are just think to have a walk in forest Walk , but I am not tiring, so I telling mummy shall we just continual our journey, on the way I have see a lot of people walking too , some mummies pushing the baby bram, some is jogging.In the Forest Walk I also see a lot of Oak Tree .
This is my first exprience about tracking 2.4km from Hork Park to Mount Fiber then down to Harbout Front MRT (Marang Trail) > We took 1 hour and 45 min to finished the whole journey.
After long walking I still not very tired. So i have a water play at Vivo City.
We have our dinner at food count at B1.
We reached home about 9.00pm.. OH.. tired.. time to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point