Last day of Speech and Drama Class-DEBBlinks

I joined Speech and Drama class from Jan09 to Nov09, today is the last day of 2009.
Parents have been invite to celebrate together. During the celebration my class will perform
Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.

Overview of the lessons , I had learned about Self Discipline, Forgiveness, Courtesy, Sincerity,Trust,Love,Endurance.Obedience, Manners,Sincerity,Self=Esteem, Gentleness and Tongue Twister. Ms Tan is my teacher of my Speech and Drama have talk to mummy saying that so far I very quite open to everyone can Interact with friends very well.

A few of my classmate also in the speech and drama class with me like Rachael,Raphael,Tiffany
We are enjoyed the class very much.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point