‘Big Musical Ball’ and ‘Big Snow Fantasy' at Terminal 3



The moment we reached Terminal 3 , I run to the playground straight and I play see saw with daddy, after that we went to a table for scrabble.
wow Mummy can I touch the water, after that we headed to Big Snow Fantasy, as we need to join the Q no. lucky the Q wouldn't long very fast is just I turn to play....

after the Big Snow Fantasy, when we reached at Big musical ball the games had just finished we need to wait for the musical Ball games for 3.30pm. While waiting , I was helping the JieJie to keep the ball for next round. Daddy got i pink ball so we got the price. the price is a Pen.


Mummy very jealous over daddy...

Is time dinner , we went to Secret Recipes for our dinner, daddy order "Irish Lamb Stew" and " Beef Lasagna" and another "Caesar Salad"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point