Frisbee at Farmway LRT Station

We're going swimming again..I was telling myself .I must bring Sabrina go swimming every week.After we are reached,we go and buy frisbee at 7 ELEVEN first because I decide to bring her go to big fields to play and run.

After swimming, we're going to McDonalds for our tea break. we order a nuggets set
So far, She only eat nuggets and french fries. She still don know how to eat burger .


about 4pm, we go straight to the big field.

She can't wait to start ...


Nowadays she like to pose, I was thinking to find a family portraits package.

I wanted to buy a kite thinking of going for fly kite this coming Saturdays.
We again headed back to 7 ELEVEN to buy Kite, when we enter in to 7 ELEVEN we see a group of people with a camera and lighting. look like taking a movie.
I wondering what's happening ? Can i still buy things ? all this question come to my mind, so i looking around, see to any customer or not,lucky i still see a few customer in there, so I went in with Sabrina,after we choosing our Kite, I give Sabrina a $5 note, let her go cashier to make payment.She was not afraid and she did it.
I just standing 1 counter away, suddenly one manager come and talk to me, he was telling me about 7 ELEVEN are celebrating They 500 stalls 7 ELEVEN in Singapore and they are taking video for memories, asking me to saying something.
then I asking him wherther this video it is on the TV, He says No, just for internal use.
So I agree to do so, then he also asking Sabrina to says " I love 7 ELEVEN"
Sabrina say "YES" to him,
She got one KITKAT from the manager and Sabrina is on Video of 7 eleven.

Mummy and Sabrina.

We reached home about 6.30pm

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point