妈妈我爱你

Today, Sabrina come out from school straight away say to me "Mummy, I got flower for you" then she take out flower from the school bag.

She give me the flower and says "母親节快乐".


I fetch she by bicycle ,On the way home she write something on my back ask me to guess , What is the words she write ?
Then she told me is " I Love You, Mummy".
I feel warm and touch by the words.
For Sabrina she always nice words to me like

Mummy, you are the best mummy in the world.
Mummy, you look so gorgeous.

Today, she also telling me..
"Mummy , I also Love Jesus, because Jesus create me."

at 3.24pm I'm asking Sabrina
Will you take care of me when I'm old ?
She's replying " Mummy, I wouldn't leave you till you dead."
She is my lovely daughter.

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point