Alone at Home

Today is a Monday. I need to go doing some marketing,now is school holiday, Sabrina is at home and she told me she does not want to go market with me.she wanted to stay at home read books.,
Before I am going,i remind her not to play anything dangers in the kitchen, just stay at sofa read her books.She agree.

She has already remember my headphone no. 812xxxxx by now. I let her try to calling me before I am going and I remind her, she need to pick up the phone when the phone rings.

Maybe some people will questions me! How can let such young child alone at home.But I know mine girl, she will fulfil her promise.

Sometimes , when she is still sleeping. I need to go out to gave something fast,I will leave a notes to her telling her , I will be back in 15min.
Reading is no problem for her, she can read and understand the letter. She will doing actually what i need her to do.,

Other than that, I have teach her about her birth cert No. house address, date of birth, my hp No. House tell No. full name of Daddy and Mummy, my email, tell no of grandparent.
Think all is the necessary information for them to know.

I also let her practicing how to fill in the recycle form.like credit card application form from bank.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point