She is going to CHIJ Toa Payoh P1

I had prepared long long times ago in 2009, I went to do volunteer in 2 schools.Spend my time to do the school projects,went Malacca with P2 students.
but end up we give up as we need to move to Bishan to stay with MIL.
Changed address , in term to fix in P1 Registration.
Brought school shoes and bag in Sep 11.
P1 orientation , we went CHIJ event "Starlight ,Starbright".

Ordered books online, printing of labels and buying school uniforms.
Sabrina hope that time can go faster.. faster reach Jan 2012. We also do preparation for transport during Dec holiday we also tried to cycle from Bishan to CHIJ Toa Payoh..to find out how much time do we need in the morning.Actually I could take bus No 59 but I still prefer cycling. Just treat it for my morning exercise.

Finally,The day come, first day of school in P1. They only be in school from 9.00am to 1.30pm for the first day.
I left school after sending her to school hall. reminding her I will pick her at the school side gate at 1.30pm

Safely in school on her first day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point