Amazing Sky

At 2.30pm, I went to pick S from school, the weather was good, not so cold not so hot. But the moment I cycle out of our block, The sun was so bright and hot,it beated on me. so pain !.Immediately, I regretted not to bring my jacket along with me. I was so upset by the unpredictable weather. S went straight to caught her beauty sleep after a packet of strawberry milk without taking any lunch. She must be very tired after her long day at school. In the everning,the sky was still drizzling. Suddendly, our house appealing a orange mix light, It feel like we are in the golden house..it so beautiful. Immediately, I got my camera run down of the house.. finding the amazing lights.
Today I witnessed it amazing world and amazing sky in our life. Treasure it before you regret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point