Nature flowers, plants and Animals

When I was a 17 year old girl, I was interested to study about all photography, but too bad I am from poor family , my parents can not effort to let me go in this subject. I remember after my "o" level (SPM) I told my sisters that I wanted to learn how to taking a nice photo, and my brother told me if I choose this subject all family members have to suffer because of me.( need to help on school fee and cost of camera equitments stuffs) on e other hand, if I give up study and go straight to working life I could help up my parents.so I give out.


I had been working for 10 over year, I totally forgot about my dream and hobby.


2 years ago, I had stopped my work life, but starting to prepare P1 registration , volunteer work in school.


and I was thinking hard to get a good camera for myself.Digital single-lens reflex cameras(DSLR). I brought it in Nov.

Finally, went for my first trip to Botanic Gardens to practice my photo taking skill.
I'm tried to use manuel setting for all my photos.




I was enjoyed to see all the nature-flowers, plants, trees, fresh air in the morning, water sounds, insects sounds in the rain forest,our beautiful world. I also see a lot of joggers, all seniors doing exercise in group.







I am planning my 2 trip soon.. to city building.

Comments

  1. I just went to the Botanic's "Healing Garden" on Saturday. But only for ilke 45mins. Not enough. haha. Another day. I haven't finish my "Kallang RIver" project yet. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ! envy u ! saw u photos :) JR with u all this time ? or alone ?

    BTW where is "Healing Garden"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Healing Garden is inside Botanic Gardens. It's next to the NParks HQ office building.

    And yes, I was alone, not with JR.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point