Fruits Garden in my hometown

Heavy Rain when our journey to Sitiawan...we first time experienced "cold" in my hometown...Sabrina's need to wear long pants and jacket.

This is my Father "The Owner of the Fruits Garden"

This year, we are very lucky to see all this fruit plants in our surrounding

We have 2 plants of mangosteen in front of our house..


Aloe vera

Cartus

Jackfruits beside with banana trees

Tapioca

Durian tree

Rambutan

Guava

Baby Banana- In malaysia have many kind of banana... my favourite"Baby Banana". I still remember Sabrina's vomit because of too much of baby banana last year.

Pineapple

Cocoa...I ofter climb up cocoa tree when I was 10+...My childhood.


Curry Leafs

I am happy to see more and more fruits plant growing...Thanks to my father..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point