Sabrina read First Long Novels小黃鹂鸟

After lunch, She has about 30min to 45min reading times in the afternoon
Out of sudden, She bring out this book and starting to read it loudly.
and I was so surprise and asked her whether her need help from me or not ? or I can read it to her..but she told me "No need, mummy I can understand..
I brought this book from City Square JB, a few month ago, never been tough it before.I thought this book will be a white elephant for me.As I from Chinese education background, I hope Sabrina one day could reads Chinese long novels on her own.
She could read about 95% of the words .. she only need my help on words like
铺 ,倚, 挪,腾,舀,瓷。。

She has enjoy reading it.

As she could read any books with HYPY ,even mummy also need help from her on HYPY.
She even told me that she likes Chinese story books than English.
Her words of recognize also very strong.. sometimes she will be a 小老师 in school read to class.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point