Our Reunion Lunch prepare by my sisters

After My mother had minor stroke in 2008.. every year my sisters have to take up all works from my mother.. cook reunion lunch.. not easy task... cos need to cook enough for 30 to 40 people.


Need a lot of times for preparation like cutting , chopping, washing...


That bring back my memories... during I was 15+... every CNY my mother need to kill 10 to 20 of chickens...we need to help up on catching,take out the feathers.. a lot of work.. we need to wake up very early by 4am.


Even thought we are busy but we are feel closed to one another..between our family relationship.


Gather together talk about their childhood story... is fun to listen.



All foods was fill with our love.


We believe never have one family could have this kind of relationship between sibling.


I great that I was in this family with my sisters..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point