Cafe Galilee, Bishan Library

After piano lesson at home, S wanted to go Library...
Whenever I see promotion on student's set menu in e restaurant. I always feel like haizz.. I hope S can grow up faster (paisai) so I could enjoy e promotion.
To enjoy e promotion must show her student card or must be in school uniforms.
But I told cashier that S student card not yet ready.. but I could show S birth cert in my iphone.. haha.. trying very hard, end up e cashier get in to me.
Roastery Chicken Leg (black pepper) w pasta w fruits salad cum a can of coca only $4.80 nice.
S finish up all ..except fruits salad.
Talking about foods.. S like sashimi most, next prawn noodle, fried chicken wings..
fruits S only take apple and some grapes
dislike watermelon, papaya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point