Amazing memory

Today, Sabrina said "Mummy ! I could remember all my classmates name and reg no." then she has start to list out their name to me,"
I said "Sabrina ! that is amazing".
Sabrina indeed has a very good memory from what I had been learning journey with her.
Sometimes, I even think of this question " Is she a gifted child ?"
Yup ! That 's make me feel like a "very proud mummy".

After 1 and a half month in school, I am looking at her homework in school, she is always score full stars and A on Chinese, Maths and English, only made 1 or two careless mistakes on her writing.
Last week, got sms from her form Teacher, Sabrina is getting better in school.
no talking too loud in school, able to concentrate well, do homework fast and neat.
but my mother In-law commented "小时了了,大未必佳"..指人不能因为少年时聪明而断定他日后定有作为I am hoping S continue to performance in school. other then that I always reminding S do not be a proud peacock, willing to help her peers.
So far S is showing patience to friends and old folks. I remember during our trip to Bukit Gambang, S automatically offer her helping to one old folk that can't get up from a massage chair.
Few weeks ago read with S about "The value of Empathy"
Trying on "new shoes'!
Have you heard of the saying "walk in another person's shoes"? This is empathy,where you see things from the other person's point of view. We are all different and unique, and we have different thoughts and opinions. So when you empathise with someone, you also can understand that person better."
I also give S some example to made her understand more.Help her to be more thoughtful and patient towards others.
I happened to found one blogger from kiasuparents.
http://petunialee.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00%2B08:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00%2B08:00&max-results=16
I actually very envy those people can write very good English on their blog.
I really like this paragraph from her :
"In preschool, you figure out ways to get your classmates to do what you want. In primary school, you figure out more ways to influence your peers. In secondary school, you initiate projects and get people to do meaningful things. If you're clever, you FEEL it out and THINK it through."
Hope Sabrina will follow this path...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point