New book-Mini Science Encyclopedia

When I was in the Popular after S had finished her trial practice at exam studio, one book has caught my eyes..because I have see the words of Mini Science..
Since S was 2 or 3 year old I had done a lot of science experiments with her. example
how to fix in the battery, about hot and cold....many many thing could be explain it to her in my own way. and all this and that.
Beside the storybooks..S also like to reads about all animals, human body..and S reads a lot of documentary about Dinosaurs...
As the same day happened, S got mosquitoes bite while she is napping in the afternoon.I told daddy using mosquitoes spray in our room. So lucky, daddy managed caught one big big mosquito.
In the night, when she is reading her new science book , she was explained to us :
"Daddy,you had killed one "female" mosquito,do u know why ? because only "female" mosquitoes sucks blood and "male" mosquitoes sucks nectar from flowers.

Sabrina said she could learn a lot of knowledge from books...that why she likes to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point