Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

Finally, S exam date getting nearer ,about a week more...Changed from grade 1 exam to grade 2 in Nov 11, spend her quality time to practices almost everyday.
She has prepared 3 pieces exam songs and all Scales, Arpeggios & Broken Chords in 4 months time. and she has started her piano lesson since her 5YO birthday in Sep 10 spend about 1 and a half year to reached grade 2.
I could says " She is working really hard".Even thought she had scolded or spanked by me. (I am very firm). Yes, piano learning not that easy.. need to spend a lot of of time , effort and discipline over mother and child.
I here, to Thanks Sabrina's my lovely daughter about her hard work. Mummy know you have all your effort in and I am very sorry about been fierce to you.

after her normal 6hours schooling follow by ballet lesson then we have to rush down to Tampines..
Hmm, Studio 24 is not very cold ,, Yamaha exam piano is not very high..look like smaller than our Kawai. e bench not heavy..I'm sure S could handle.

She has playing all her 3 pieces songs well (I had record) but deleted by mistake.



She has 30min in there...
Grade 2 Major Scales

Grade 2 Minor Scales

Grade 2 Contrary-motion scales and Chromatic scale

Grade 2 Broken Chords

I tested her on her sight reading skill..she could doing perfectly provided she is count it slowly.. like 1 + , 2 +...
Sabrina, Mummy wish you all the best on your exam day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point