Floor Mats

When I was tidying the toys room,I saw old floor mats laying around the room.
I was thinking my little girl was out growing for this, time flies.
The floor mats still very new, What's a waste!
I was thinking what can I do with this ?

Yes, I got the ideas..

First games.
Throw the mats one by one on the floor, then ask them to jump from one to another.
You can make the games more challenging by putting some little toys from starting point to the ending point of the mats. Children need to pick it up when they are hopping or jumping then see how many can they pick ? and also they have to make sure the toys can not drop it on the floor.
another thing they need to think how to store their toys till the ending point.


Second is hopscotch
The mats can be fixing like hopscotch but is longer version.
Sabrina is having fun with this hopscotch. This will trained her in good balancing.
Physical activity is needed for children. Regular exercise helps children
•Feel less stressed
•Feel better about themselves
•Feel more ready to learn in school
•Keep a healthy weight
•Build and keep healthy bones, muscles and joints
•Sleep better at night


So everyday , I definite will do some games or exercise with Sabrina.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point