National Flags

I had teaches Sabrina to recognize the National Flags since she was 1 year old.
even thought she has good memory but too long never refresh... she almost forgot all the country..

About 70 of the Country flags, I had cut and paste for Sabrina to learn. Maybe some people will think that i kiasu.. but as today education in Singapore. I just want to be prepare for her future.



On Monday, when i was on duty in Rivervale Primary sch, I have see all of country flags hanging around the canteen area.
Suddenly, I think of the idea let Sabrina do some coloring of National Flags that can improve the coloring skill and also she can recognize the flag more in detail.

That also help her in Concentration

Norway is her first National flags coloring..

and I realise do coloring and painting can train child to be more careful in their work.

Comments

  1. I have to say that not only is Sabrina an amazing child, You are an amazing Mom!!! You teach, she learn.. perfect partnership! well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point