I am a little baker ?

Sabrina had been assistance me in baking quite a few times.

Today,I decided to let Sabrina do her own cupcakes from the step 1 to the end.

Am I look like a baker ????

I have prepare the ingredients for her. She is reading the recipe and the process.

teaching her measure/weighing sugar and flour.

Mixing the butter and sugar till creamed, she also learn how to breaking the eggs into the bowl and beat it add vanilla.

Sift the flour + baking powder into the mixture.

add milk and fold the batter till smooth

Ready to bake

Sabrina first cupcakes all doing by herself


Sabrina also trying to do the decoration for the cake.

She is so proud that she could do everthing by herself..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point