学習成語

During our chinese story time, we will read one or two 成語 in every story.
I normally will highlight out to Sabrina and also explain it what is 成語 and the meaning of the 成語.
成語a type of traditional Chinese idiomatic expressions, most of which consist of four characters;

Recently i have find that Sabrina Chinese reading is quite strong compare it with last year.She could read many story without any helping from HYPY. So I decide to teach her about 成語.

Yesterday I brought a book "学習成語" from 2nd book store just only $3.90.

Every ChengYu There will be one story to explain it. I find that is very good. Sabrina could learn some difficult words in this story book, that will make her chinese get stronger.

I had started this yesterday. I have writing out the ChengYu on the Mahjong paper.


I wish all this early learning will help her in future study.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point