Shooting

ABOUT 3 Days already, new neighbour are still doing their renovations, a lot of hammering noise that make me quite frustrated.

I had limit reading time for Sabrina, she has to stop every half and hour. I also encourage her to play more.
She asking for a small ball. She wanted to play a golf games.

I found a bag of colorful balls in my store room, an idea came thru my mind.
I pour all balls on the floor.The balls rolling to every corner, I was telling Sabrina, she can kick and play the balls.

and She said " Mummy, let me sort the balls in colors". then she start to do the sorting by herself and also work out how many balls for each colors ?

after dinner.

I got another games idea ...
Material - a lot of colorful balls, a kitchen pot.
Shooting - means focusing.
I starting her with a short distance, slowly increase the distance.



We have a competition.. Me, DADDY AND Sabrina. see who's got in more balls.
Sabrina will do the final calcuting.
The results is Daddy-27 balls , Mummy-27 balls and Sabrina got in 32 balls.

Sabrina won the games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point