1st time Mother and Daughter cycling together

Sabrina had learnt how to cycle 2 wheels bicycle when she was 5, she has keep asking me to cycle with her. But I was telling her that I'm still can not let her cycle by herself on the road.each time, she cycle I need to run and follow behind her. I need to keep reminding her about safety on the road,ask her do not speed too fast,hold on tide. On the road ,she is looking very small size and not steady.
As she grown taller and legs muscles got stronger. I decided let her cycle with me today, I will cycle my bicycle and follow behind her.We went our nearby mall for lunch then follow by playground.
She was enjoyed cycling from one playground to other playground.

and we also cycle to St Anne's church to find out detail of church service for tonight Christmas eve.

She also more steady when there was a traffic lights..

When we reached,we hear singing voice from the Church..


Is happen choir, they were practising caroling for tonight Christmas eve Mass at 8pm.
They will have caroling at 7.15pm

Sabrina's interested to sing with them..

I was asking her whether she want to join the choir or not ? She said "yes"

I may let her join St Anne's choir for next year.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point