Snow Play @ Tanglin Mall

I got the information from http://travelerfolio.com/tanglin-snow-christmas/
So decide to bring Sabrina to have fun there. I know Sabrina will like it very much, because she like to play and have fun.. She doesnt like sit and watch the show.
We went there after the piano lesson still very early that why we have a walk at Tanglin Mall.

The decorations there looks nice and colorful.



We are waiting. Almost is the time 7.25pm now. We saw a lot of family keep coming.
some are wearing raincoats, some are swimsuits...some even never wear (little boys)
This is our first year here. I have no clue...I see a lot parents quite prepare. I started to asked Sabrina take off her spectacles and shoes.
7.30pm .. wow The foam is coming out...

I look at Sabrina quite excited about it..but you know a lot children already start to play...she also start.Monkey see monkey do.. she see some children put foam all over body then she follow.


after 15min snow flakes falling..



Oh.. Sabrina was really enjoying the fun.





I didn't know they have setup a washing area.. I brought Sabrina go toilet to wash up then Sabrina told me.. Next year she want to came again.

Comments

  1. searched and saw your post, so brought the kids there too! hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishes u and ur family have a lot of fun there ... and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point