Sabrina's scratch 擦伤her legs during JB Trip

8.00am, My sister brought us to nearby park (orchid Garden) for morning exercising

The place was very big .. and a lot of children playground.. we also saw a lot of group doing hot dance, Taijin, Malay dance... There are many gym equipment too.


You can found some resting area.. swing for children.


Sabrina was playing with her WeiKang gorgor.. and I was walking around with my sister.


when I was calling her to go.. and she run and climb over the rock bench.. she was too rush to climb over the rock bench and She fall..and she cried.
I also trying to explained to her.. do thing can not be too rush, must be patient.

Her scratch 擦伤 quite badly.. her skin got peer off from her legs.

She stop crying when I told her that if she eat a lot foods then she could recover faster, and her skin could grow faster too.She has finished 3/4 bowl of noodles for her breakfast.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point