Compo for Creative Writing

She has a test on creative writing after school holiday.
She has given by 2 compo to recite and memories it for the test.
Last few day, I have let her practise on her writing.. oh no she writing was very messy. she was still thinking about playing / holiday times.

This morning after shower. I'm asking her to write out the compo Title
"A Day At The Zoo" . she was doing it fast within 20min and her words was neat.
She won a wonderful "KISS" from me.She has never ask me for the spelling..I am feel glad that I have start her on phonics at the early age.
The power of "Phonics" help her on words spelling.

Look, her writing was very neat and clear.

To reward her.. we promise to bring her to beach and play sand.

Comments

  1. i am truely impressed. my boy same age as your girl, can't even write one sentence. he learns phonics, but doesn't know how to use that to help with spelling. sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point