Cycling to Punggol Park

We wokeup about 9.00am. I was told Sabrina said " Let get ready fast" Mummy bring you cycling to Punggol park.
But endup, we did not manage to go because of Sherann she could not cycle well then we had to stop at half way at 120D Riverval Drive.
We let them play there.




I let Sabrina help to take the video for mummies swing but she was too excited till she talk and laugh .. oh not she did not focus on us..

Sabrina would want to try on...


Sabrina was having fun there.

But I promise her that I will cycle with her to Punggol Park again around next week.

Comments

  1. so coincident, i was thinking of going punggol park last saturday as well! in the end, went pasir ris park. thank for the pictures on punggol park. worth visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope u dun mind me linking your blog to mine. thanks!you have visited my site before, http://ido.per.sg/theincredibles/

    hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi.visited ur blog too.. nice blog .
    this playground is not at punggol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point