My Favourite Ice Cream

Today, S Sch homework English free writing about "My Favourite Ice Cream"


Sabrina's wrote :


My favourite ICE CREAM is strawberry ice cream with whipped cream. Our first family chocolate fondue is at Anderson's. Once it was being put down, I grabbed a spoon, I scooped a marshmallow and dipped it in chocolate souce. Next, I took a cone and took a spoon and I chose strawberry with whipped cream. It was super-duper yummy! There are more flavours : cookies and cream, chocolate with nuts and vanilla. I tried Mcdonald's, Swensens, but no shop is better than Anderson's !


Next of all, I want to share with you my experience. I attended " I AM A LITTLE ICE-CREAM CHEF! " I enjoyed how to make Ice-Cream. And I chose strawberry because it it my favourite flovour !

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point