What I want to be when I grow up

Yesterday, S has a writing homework
Wrote by S :

When I grow up, I want to be a Doctor. Because when I see people suffering, I feel very sad for them. Whenever I see relatives or family members crying, I feel sorry for them too ! Like my grandpa, He went for leg operation last week.
My aunties and uncles were very anxious. Some of them had started crying. I tried soothing them, but nothing could help to soothe them. So, I thought about my grandpa I felt sad too. When I saw him, I was glad that he was okay. My aunties and uncles also breathed a sigh of relief. Whew ! Be a Doctor is a very challenging job ! I need to study hard from now on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point