Huge Adventure Playground@Bishan-Ang Mo kio Park

I had went River Plains (formerly Bishan Park 2)with S for cycling session a few times before the park was fully opened.
Recently, our family went there to caught longkang fish.
http://tongfamilysabrina.blogspot.com/2012/03/longkang-fish-bishan-park.html
I had promised S bring her to discover new place at Pond Gardens (formerly Bishan Park 1)
I had read it in nparks website, they have newly huge playground about discover the exhilarating experience of how it would feel like to climb a tree. Wow ! Is totally fix in my topic ! http://tongfamilysabrina.blogspot.com/2012/04/life-skill-teachnique.html
http://www.nparks.gov.sg/cms/index.php?option=com_visitorsguide&task=parks&id=8&Itemid=73

S asked me what is mean "biotope" ?I told her, I can't explain it to her but I can search the meanings from internet when i home, I got nparks website for her to read about "The cleasing biotope"


Told S water play currently only open for Sat and Sun. She immediately replied said want to come again this Saturday.



Cycle about 30mins from our house, we reached our desination the huge playground. S can't wait to get down from my bicycle.

The place that she could use up all her energy by climbing. frankily, she is not those "ladylike" type. She likes run, jump, hide, hop everywhere.


Climbing could show a child confident level. How confident when she was standing up there ?


Singapore parents curently focus on Learn through play method.

Any of you heard about "Brain Gym" ? The Brain Gym program is based on the claim that carrying out certain movements prior to a learning activity improves stability, mobility, and sensorimotor coordination.


Because S eyes sight problem, we also more focus outdoor activity.



















I could say she is strong !


S use all her mind and strength to climb.


S enjoyed ! We will back again !

Comments

  1. Thanks for all the pictures! It helped me make a decision on where to take my kids this evening.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point