Show and Tell exam

CHIJ have this Summative Tasks (Term 2 ) for this coming week.
25% of the marks attained from these tasks for each subject will be computed into the final grade at the end of the year.

Next week, S has her first Show and Tell exam 16Apr-4May. Total 15 Marks
Topic " My favourite Attire". S and me discuss e points and draft out the things she need to say about the show and tell on Friday after her piano lesson.

Sabrina write it out all by herself without me helping in spelling.
Good morning, Mrs Chiew and friends. Today I would like to share with you about my favourite attire.
My favourite attire is a Yellow fairy dress. My mother bought it the same day when SMRT new Cicle line fully opened on 8 October last year. It is specially for my Halloween party.

This fairy dress is in a golden, yellow sparkle. Does anyone know which Disney fairy is in yellow ? Let me tell you. Her name is Iridessa. She is one of the Tinkerbell's best friend ! and her character is very cheerful, intelligent and sometimes a bit playful just like me. I had wore it for a Halloween and I won " The best dress award".

I like this dress very much because it is my "Lucky Dress". I feel like I am "Iridessa the fairy" who could fly everywhere I like. And I would like to thank my mother for buying such a beautiful dress for me !

I hope you have enjoyed my presentation. Thank you and have a fantastic day ahead.
S practice her Show and Tell..


Beside show and tell,S school also started their English Dictation Passages this coming Tuesday,English spelling on Thursday and Chinese English on Friday.

P1 is not honeymoon anymore !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point