S experience tree climbing

We walked out to the main road,I saw a low branches tree.
My mind has a click ! why not let S has a try how to climb a tree. S didn't say "NO".

I advise her to hold on to the trunk or a branch, she was trying to pull herself up, but because is her first time, when she was touching the tree bark her fingers feel pain. So,I giving her a little push ! She is up there. S tried to climb like a monkey but she can't.

That's reminded me about my childhood life in Malaysia. I lived in a Kampung, I used to climb a cocoa tree and mango tree. Cocoa tree is very easy to climb because they have a lot of low branches and trunks but Mango and Rambutan is the most dangerous because got a lot of red ants.

Children learn from daily activity.Maybe sometimes they will get hurt. Sooner they learn how to be careful and how the world works.
Taking risks helps children mature and develop bravery. Children strengthen their muscles by climbing trees and also the balancing skill.



Parent need to make sure children do not fall from the tree , take care of their safety and proper supervise them.
Tree climbing can be a wonderful experience for a child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point