Little Lost Unicorn by Lorna Hussey



I got this book from Sengkang Library on Friday, Is a wonderfull book.

"Little Unicorn is lost in the forest until a fox, a badger, and a baby rabbit come to this rescue, When Rabbit gets into trouble, It's time for Little Unicorn to prove what a friend he can be in return."
This reassuring story is full of magic.

Ending
Even Little Unicorn had rescue the Rabbit but he still said sorry to his mother.
"I'm sorry." said Little Unicorn. " I didn't listen. I rushed into things. I didn't Think!"
But his mother smiled at him.
" You are kind and brave and I love you very much."
It was and adventure Little Unicorn would never forget!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point