Spelling @ Creative Writing

So far, ,Sabrina does not has spelling before even in K1.
Last week, after the creative writing lesson. I take a look of her homework. One of them is written as "Spelling ".
Actually ,Is a Phrases that to help in writing a compo..

1) It was a sunny day-
There are 10 points in total. (10 sentences). wow.. their spelling is not a single word.."IS a whole sentences".
One thing, I like the most is the way how the TAS describe the compo..their use a very beautiful words like
" The sun shone fiercely the sky"." The sun beat down mercilessly on me."
"The sun shimmered glaringly in the sky"," I was scorched by the heat".
I felt like I was in the desert. It was so bright that I had to cover my eyes with my hands. Trickles of perspiration dripped down from my forehead. My shirt was soaked with sweat. It was so hot that all I wanted to do was to get out of the the heat.
Heat danced in waves before me as I walked home.
I had let her memories the phrases.She could memories it fast. How to memories the phrase fast ? I let her sing as a poem that she like. This way she can sing and dance
that she want, when she was enjoyed. She could remember it.

and thanks to the phonics, She could spells the words easily. So far , I had let her practise it once.
She has only need to speed up her writing speeds.
Sabrina had mention to me that they are having a test on 9 oct.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point