Woman Washes Jesus Feet With Tears

At 7.20am, I am helping Sabrina to put her PE attire, I'm realised her name tag was going to came out. Immediately I asking her to wait while , I need to sew the name tag back for her.
She was standing right in front of me and talking to me when I doing sewing.
Our conversation as below

S : Mummy, my classmate "Ryan Yeong" his pants got one hole. Can you sew for him ?

Me : Cannot ! he have to ask his mummy to do sew for him.

S : Why ????Why cannot ?

Me : He is not my son.

S : Not yours son also can help to sew right, You see Jesus help all children.
Then Sabrina continual to give me a lot of reasons to persuade me to help her friend.

One of the reason she give to me was
A bible story about " Woman Washes Jesus Feet with Tears".

Sabrina said " The woman so kind to Jesus, even wash the feet for Jesus".
Then I ask her "Who's teach you that ?" S told me she reads it in a bible book.
I was very happy about it that she could "学以智用".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point