Bishan Swimming Pool

We went Bishan swimming pool after creative writing from AMK.
I think I have too long time never go those purely swimming pool, no water playground for children, no slide... is so bored the first impressions of Bishan swimming pool.
The place look so old and out dated... When we reached, there are no one in the pool.

Sabrina practice her swimming on breaststroke first in baby pool (0.45)

Then freestyle



She now weak on backstroke .. She has try it many time.. turn slant after half way through...Sabrina cried a few times because of she can't swim as straight line. She lost confident..I have to keep telling her that she could do it...

I will never go again this swimming pool because find that shower water is very smelly..
We went my mother In law house after that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point