My computer spoiled

During holiday , I had asked to do my PV duties in Rivervale Primary School but when told teacher that I need to bring along my girl to school . But after that the teacher called and said not allow to bring children in teacher room . End up I had drop the duties .
And I email their principal about my case. And principal said he will given me a duties that can do it at home.
On Tuesday , I had received an email replied from Rivervale Primary School about my PV projects . The principal
Objective : To develop thinking in pupils in a fun
Process:
1. Pupils usually gather in the hall about 15 minutes before starting school
2. To maximise this waiting time, a set of ppt slides will be shown
3. These slides will comprise thinking/IQ quizzes that requires some reasoning
4. The question will alternate with the answer (with detailed explanation)
5. 2 series will be required - set A for p1 and 2, set B for P3 to 6
6. Each series should consist at least 30 sets (labelled "A1" for series A, set 1) of 3 quizzes each

But very bad lucky, my computer spoiled at the same time .I can't even switch on the computer or reboot it . My husband now trying save my computer . Hopefully not 'mother board' problem because I had a lof of photo have not backup yet.
Currently, I had work on my husband old laptop.hmm very slow. I still prefer mine.
I can't post Sabrina progress , I can't upload photo and video.
This few day, I had use the old laptop to do my projects. Slow but still ok. I had completed 120 slides. Still have 60 more to go then I will complete my first series.
My niece was helping me on second series ..we still work hard on this projects ., really easy be a parent nowadays
sample of my slides



Comments

  1. you have decided on rivervale primary? quite good school. :)
    good choice.
    my son will most prob in same school as where i am teaching near anchorvale. (not rivervale):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm . I still consider between Compassvale and Rivervale . I like Compassvale friendly environment and Rivervale is nearest to my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. compassvale is near my house, in fact just minutes walk. but honestly rivervale is a better choice. but heard compassvale is rather popular too. within 1km may not get in too. my neighbour couldn't get in even though we were just staying very close to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point